SEASON 2 Chapter 1

You walked to the gate crying. Bill: Are you okay?! You ignored Bill and walked further. Bill: y/n?! *You walked out of Neverland* Prince: Daddy? What's wrong? Mj crying: Nothing Prince. Everything is okay. Prince: Where is y/n? Michael cried harder and ran upstairs. Michael never wanted to show his sadness to the kids. He wanted to be happy around them. Michael went to the bathroom and sat down on a soft chair. Holding his face in his hand. There was a knock on the door. Mj: Not now... Bill: Michael? What's going on? Mj: I SAID NOT NOW! Bill walked downstairs and took care of the kids. You are walking along the street, hoping you could get a ride. You waited at the busstop. You are holding a heavy bag with all your clothes in it. You are still crying. You: How could he kick me out of the house?! You could see a bus coming. The bus stopped and you got in. You took the bus to a hotel in Calfornia. You sat down and looked outside. You are driving away from Neverland further and further. You started to cry really bad. You wanted to go back to Michael and hug him. But you know you couldn't do that. You are 100% sure you are right about Rebecca. That little bitch trying to take my man. I hope she gets her karma. Michael is going to see i was right. After being in the bus for 45 minutes, you arrived at the hotel. You said thank you to the busdriver and walked out. You checked in and went to your room. You fell down on the bed and cried for hours. After a hour Michael came back downstairs, with thick red eyes. He walked into the livingroom with a fake smile. He was still very quiet. Bill: Everything okay Michael? Mj: i don't want to talk about it. Mj: Kids it's bed time! Who wants to hear a story before going to sleep?! The kids: YES ME! Michael sat down on the couch with the kids beside him. Telling them a story. Pretending nothing ever happened.