season 2, chapter 60

*You put Paris in her pyjamas and lay her in bed. You give her a goodnight kiss.* You: Goodnight Princess. Paris: Goodnight mommy. *You smile and gave her a kiss on her forehead. You turned off the light and closed the door while waving at Paris. You walk to Prince his room, he's playing with his spiderman doll.* You: Time for bed Prince. *Prince climbs on his bed and went under the sheets.* Prince: Mommy? You: Yes? Prince: How long are you going to be here? You: What do you mean Prince? Prince: I had so mamy mommy's but they all left. Are you going to leave us? You: Of course not! I'm going to be your mom forever, even if you get sick of me. Prince: Really? You: Yes i promise. *You pinky promise Prince* You: Now it's time to sleep. *You give Prince a goodnight kiss.* Prince: I love you mommy. You: i love you too Prince. *you walk to the door.* Prince: Goodnight. You: Goodnight. *You turned off the light and closed the door. You walk to the bathroom, you took off your make up and put on some music. You decided to listen to Michael's music. You took off your clothes and took a shower. After taking a shower you got out and dried yourself with a towel. You put on some comfy clothes. You walk downstairs and layed down on the couch. You turned on the tv and put on Stranger things. You watched it for hours, eventually you fell asleep on the couch. (00:47 am) *The front door opened.