Season 3, chapter 12

MJ: Thank for being our nanny Emily. Emily: Of course! I really love to work with the kids and you. *you smile* Emily: Prince, paris, what do you want for breakfast? Paris: Can i have some eggs? Emily: Of course! Prince? Prince: Me too please. Emily: Do you guys want some too? MJ: I would love to, but i have to go to the studio. You: Already? MJ: Yeah, i'm the boss baby. I have to organize everything. Making sure everyone does their job right. You: Okay, well goodluck baby. MJ: thank you sweetheart.

*Michael gives you a kiss on the lips and on the stomach*

MJ: Goodbye little one. *Michael walks over to the kids and give them a kiss. He walks over to Emily and gives her a goodbye hug.* MJ: Goodbye everyone! You: Goodbye baby. Kids: Bye daddy! Emily: Bye Michael. *Michael walks out* MJ: Bill can you bring me to the studio? Bill: Of course Michael.

*Michael gets in the limo and Bill drives him to the studio*

You: So what are the plans for today? Emily: School. Prince: Noooo i wanna play with mommy! You: You can after school prince. Prince: Promise? You: I promise. *You and Emily laugh* Emily: But first...some breakfast. *Emily places the plates with egg on the table. You all eat.*

(25 minutes later)

Bil: We're here. MJ: Thank you Bill. Have a good day! Oh and call me when something happens at home. Bill: Of course Michael, goodluck with rehearsals. MJ: Thank you. *Michael goes into the studio and waves to Bill. Bill waves back and drives back to Neverland. Michael walks towards his room*

Karen: Hi Michael, how are you today? MJ: I'm doing wonderful. Karen: Great! What do you want me to do today? MJ: Just make sure i look good. Karen: you always look good Mike. MJ: Thank you Karen. Karen: So what are you going to do today? MJ: i need to talk to Brad, he screwed up the music yesterday. Karen: Oh, what did he do? MJ: His timing is so bad but he is such a good creator, he has awsome idea's! So i don't want to fire him immediatly. I'll give him a chance.