Season 2, chapter 23

Mj: i know, just act normal. You: How the fuck...John: Ready for the next shoot? Mj: We are ready! *michael smiles big* You: They are looking at us. Mj: I know. Just pretend nothing happened. You: I'll try my best Mike. John: Alright the bed part. First you guys are going to kiss on the bed. Then we make a shot of you guys sleeping. Y/n you wake up Michael with the pillow, this will ends up with a pillowfight. Mj: Alright, let's do this, *Michael whispers in your ear: again.* You: Oh god. John: ALRIGHT EVERYONE READY?! Crew: YES! John: ACTION! John: Michael falls on the bed, y/n you fall on top of him. Y/n take Michaels shirt off. *you take michael shirt off* Michael starts kissing you. He rolls you over and runs his hands over your arm, he is slowly going down. John: ALRIGHT CUT! Wonderful! Now i want you guys to lay in bed and pretend to sleep. We have a window over there. *john points his finger right at you* You look behind you and saw a big window with curtains. John: Y/n you wake up and try not to wake Michael. You open the curtains and grab your pillow, you slam the pillow right in Michaels face. Michael you will get her back and start a pillowfight. You: alright. Mj: Great, i'm going to win. John: ALRIGHT PEOPLE GET READY! ANNDDD ACTION! You close your eyes. You are feeling Michaels body heat on your back. You have the huge urge to just grab michael and hug. John: Y/n wake up! You slowly open your eyes and pretend you are just waking up. You get out of your bed quietly. You tip toe to the curtains and opened it. You turned around and grabbed a pillow. *SLAM!!* You: WAKE UP!!! Michael roles over and grabbed his pillow. He throws his pillow at you. You: Oooohhh you didn't hit me! Mj: Oh yeah!? You: Yeah. *Michael throws a pillow in your face* Mj: now i did. *michael giggles* You run to Michael but he runs away. He's standing on the bed. Mj: You can't get me! You: Oh i willl get you! You are running after him, trying to hit him with the pillow. You: Come back you are so fast! Mj: No you are just toooo slow! You: I'm really fast! Watch me!