chapter 44

You looked outside. You: Omg... Mj: Bill drive! Bill: I can't! There are to many people! Mj: HONK! COME ON BILL WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! Bill: I'M TRYING MY BEST MICHAEL! Mj: I WANT TO SEE MY KIDS! COME ON! You: Michael calm down, your creeping me out. Michael ignored you and kept screaming. Mj: FUCK COME ON! Bill: SHUT UP! You looked outside. People were running and knocking on the window of the limo. In the air there were 4 helicopters. Mj: I just want to go home! I want a normal life! You: Sweetheart stay calm okay? Mj: This is not going to end well! Bill: CALM YOUR ASS MICHAEL! Mj: DON'T YELL AT ME BILL! You: Michael! Michael looked at you. You grabbed michaels face with your hands and you kiss him. You move your leg between his legs. Going up slowly. Michael moves his hand to your ass. You were kissing each other like there was no tommorow. Bill: YOU GUYS! I'M HERE TOO! Mj: JUST SHUT UP AND DRIVE BILL! Michael kisses you again and slowly went to your neck. *A little moan escaped your mouth* Michael started to go down. Grabbing one of your tits. You were going through his soft black curls with your fingers. You were tasting Michael's sweat because he is so stressed. Bill: GUYS STOP THE PRESS WILL SEE YOU. Mj: We have dark windows Bill! Michael kept going and gave you a hickey on your neck. You: I think it's a better idea if we catch this up at home. You gave Michael a cheeky smile. Mj: Alright hot stuff. You gave eachother one soft kiss. Bill: You guys are unbelieveble! Mj: Just find a girlfriend already Bill. You'll see how good this is. *Bill is quiet* You started to laugh. Bill: The police is helping us. Mj: Good. *HONK* You: How many times did this happened to you? Mj: To many times. You: And how many girls did you kiss like this? Michael didn't anwser and started to kiss you again. Mj: To many times with the wrong girls, i need to kiss you more.