Chapter 10

MJ: Can i talk to you tommorow? You: Sure, about what? MJ: something. Michael looks at you with a look of interest. You: Okay Michael. Oh Michael? MJ: Yes? You: I have no clothes with me. MJ: Follow me. You followed Michael to his bedroom. MJ: Here use my shirt. You: Thanks Michael. MJ: No problem. There is a bathroom next to your room. It's all yours. You: Well that's amazing! Michael smiled. You: Thank you so much for everything. MJ: No problem y/n. Michael gives you a tight hug. MJ: Goodnight y/n. You: Goodnight Michael. Michael walked into his bedroom and went to bed. You walked into the bathroom. You: Damn he smells so good. Just like this t-shirt. You changed into his shirt and brushed your teeth. You walked into the your bedroom and sit on the bed. You: This room is huge and all those pictures. There were pictures and drawings of Michael on the wall. You walked over to the wall and looked at it. You saw drawings of michael that the kids made. It says: Thank you Applehead for this amazing time. You: Awhh this is so cute. After looking at all the pictures and drawings for 30 minutes. You went to bed. *Next Morning* Voice: MICHAEL! You jumped out of your bed, when you saw a men standing in the opening of your door.