season 2, chapter 40

You: But what are these symptoms? Mj: I think we need to go to a doctor. Just to check on you. You: Okay, but can we do that tomorrow? Mj: Yeah sure. *It's quiet. You just know Michael is really sad and disapponted. He wanted to have another baby so bad.* You: I'm going to take a shower. Mj: Okay. *You walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Michael sits on the bed staring at the floor. He can't believe it.* Mj: I thought she was pregnant. How did this happen... *He stood up and changed into his pyjamas. He went in bed and he started to cry.* Mj: Please god, give us our baby. We want a baby so bad...please. *You turned off the shower and dried yourself with a towel. Michael heard you so he stopped crying and pretended to be asleep. You walked into the bedroom and grabbed your pyjamas and put it on. You went in bed and hugged Michael. He started to cry again.* You: Michael? Mj: Yes? You: Are you crying? Mj: No... You: I can hear you cry Michael. *Michael cries louder* You: It's okay baby. We are just going to try okay. We can do this. Mj: Okay. *Michael turned around. You see his face all wet because of the tears. You wipped away his tears and gave him a kiss. You turned around and Michael hugs you. You fell asleep in Michaels arms. But Michael couldn't sleep. He softly moved his arm so you won't wake up. He got out of bed and walked downstairs. He grabbed a glass of warm milk and drank it. Bill: What are you doing up so late? Mj: I couldn't sleep. Bill: Is everything okay? Mj: Yeah everything is fine. Bill: What was the test result? Is she pregnant? *Michael started to cry again* Mj: No... Bill: Oh...I'm sorry Michael. I didn't kn- Mj: I know...it's fine. We'll get there. It's going to be alright. Bill: Okay Michael. Mj: I'm going back to bed. Bill: Okay, Goodnight. Mj: Goodnight Bill. *Michael walked back upstairs and got into the bed. He holds you again and fell asleep.*