season 2, chapter 71

You: Max... Max: SHUT UP YOU WHORE! Brandon: Did you miss all that cursing? *Your voice cracks* You: No... Brandon: You probably won't hear that anymore, after this. *Brandon nodded to Max. Max shoots* Mj: NOOOOO! *Everybody screams. You fell on the floor.* Max: NOBODY MOVES! *The judge made sure the security gets control over this situation.* Mj: Y/N?! BABY?! *You stood up* You: Next time, shoot a little bit better. *The security ran to Max and pushed him on the ground. Michael runs over to you. He immediately hugs you very tight and started to cry. Michael's voice cracks.* Mj: A-are you okay?! You: Yeah... he didn't hit me. *You smile and started to cry in michaels arms.* Mj whispers: Thank you god...thank you. *Michael hugs you tight.* judge: I declare Brandon guilty of assaulting, raping and imprisoning his ex-wife. 86 years in prison! *The judge slams on the table* Brandon: Goodbye y/n. *The police officers bring Brandon to prison.* Judge: Mrs.Jackson, what do you want to do to Max? You: Bring him to prison. Judge: Max. I declare you guilty for trying to kill a innocent woman and you work for a criminal. 43 years in prison! *The judge slams on the table* Max: WHAT NO! FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING WHORE!* Mj: Thank you god...omg thank you. Are you sure you are okay babe? You: Yes, everything is okay now. *The jackson family walks over to you.* Katherine: Everything okay? *They help you get up.* Mj: We need to get out of here. Mj: thank you for everything. Judge: Of course Mr.Jackson. Take good care of mrs.jackson. Mj: I will. *Michael puts his arm around your waist and walked out of the building with you.* Bill: What the hell happened in there?! Mj: I'll tell you later. Please bring us back to neverland as fast as you can. Bill: Okay. Mj: Thank you for coming mom, dad, brothers and sisters. Family: Of course! *Katherine walks over to you. She grabs your hands.* Katherine: Take good care of yourself my beautiful. You: I will Katherine.