Season 3, chapter 15

*one crew lid raises her hand* MJ: Yes? Crew lid: Where are the restrooms? MJ: Good question, it's next to your room. Crew lid: Okay, thank you Mr.Jackson. MJ: You're welcome, by the way there is one rule. Call me Michael. I hate hearing Mr.Jackson. My name is Michael.

*Michael smiles to his crew lids. Everyone notted as they understand what he said.*

MJ: Let's go to work. You can follow my dance teacher, he's right there. *Michael points his finger to a tall, muscled man. Everyone thanks Michael and walks to the dance teacher.* MJ: WHERE IS BRAD?!

*People looked nervous.*

Frank: He just ran to the restroom. MJ: Why running? Frank: Everyone gets nervous when you scream. You only scream when you're not satisfied. MJ: I'll calm down. Now which restroom did he run to? Frank: Next to your room. MJ: Thanks Frank. SORRY FOR SCREAMING PEOPLE!

*Michael smiles and walks to the restroom where Brad is hiding. He knocks on the door.*

MJ: Brad i know you're in here. I'm not mad, i just want to talk about last time. *The door slowly opened, Brad came out looking terrified.* Brad: Hello...*swallows* Mr.Jackson. MJ: Hi brad...? Everything alright in there? Brad: Yeah of course, just needed to pee urgent. MJ: Alright. Hey i wanted to talk about last time, the music didn't go correct as we rehearsed. Brad: I'm really sorry about that Michael. MJ: What's going on with you lately? Brad: Nothing... MJ: Come with me.

*Michael walks to the stage and sat down. Brad stood on stage looking at Michael.*

MJ: Come sit down and have a little chat. I know something is going on with you. *Brad still looks nervous and scared* MJ: I don't bite Brad, come on. *Brad sat down next to Michael* MJ: So what happened Brad? Brad: Something is wrong with my head... MJ: What do you mean? Brad: I forget all the steps. The timing, which instrument has to go first. I just forget it everytime. I get so nervous that i just freeze. It's not nothing to work for you Michael. It's so much pressure and it seems like i can't handle it.