Chapter 51

MJ fantasy: XSCAPE 
Season 1 (the last chapter of this season)
.
Chapter 51
.
Michael looked at you and smiled. You looked at him and gave him a mad look. You looked back at your food. You were playing with your food. You stood up. Mj: What are you doing? You: I'm not hungry. You put the plate on the kitchentable. Mj: Y/n? You walked upstairs. You notice Michael was keeping his eye on you until you were upstairs. You walked into the bedroom. You close the door and walked to the window. You are looking outside. Tears are starting to form in your eyes. Mj: How is the food? Prince: Delicious! Paris: yummy! Mj: Good! *10 minutes later* Mj: Go play kids. The kids ran to the livingroom and played with their toys. Michael threw away your food. He took all the plates and put it in the sink. Mj: Behave kids i'll be back in a moment. Kids: Okay daddy! Michael walked upstairs. *knock knock* You didn't respond because you are still mad about the situation with Rebecca. Mj: Babe? *michael hears you sobbing in the room* Mj: Can i come in? *silence* Michael gently opened the door. You are laying on bed crying facing the window. Mj: I'm sorry. *You are crying* Michael walkes up to you and bend down. Mj: Are you okay? Michael touches your waist. You: Don't touch me! You stood up and ran to the bathroom. Mj: Please don't do this y/n! *Michaels voice cracked* He runs behind you. You went into the bathroom. Mj: Don't ignore me! You: Leave me alone Michael! You slammed the door right in front of his face. Mj: Please. Let's talk about this. You opened the door. You: okay you want to tal! You: Why did she kiss you?! Mj: she always do that! You: Yeah sure, and i have to believe that?! Mj: It's the truth! You: I don't believe you! Mj: Fine! Leave my house right now! You: WHAT!? Mj: You heard me! I'm not going to live with someone who doesn't trust me! You pushed Michael to the side and ran to the bedroom. You packed your things and ran downstairs. You: You are going to regret this! You slammed the door and ran away crying. Michael fell down to the ground crying.