Season 3, chapter 11

(Next morning) *You woke up and went to the bathroom. You went to the toilet and then brushed your teeth. You changed into your everyday clothes and got ready to walk downstairs. You walk on the stairs trying to take a peak into the livingroom. You see Michael laying there. You walk downstairs. The tv was still on and Michael was still awake. You walked to the tv and turned it over.* MJ: *Sighs* Is it morning already? You: Yup.

*You walk to the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast.*

MJ: Has Janet woken up yet? You: I don't think so. MJ: I still have her phone. You: Why? MJ: So she can't call James. You: ohw...okay. *You noticed you both try to avoid the fight you had last night. Michael sat up and rubbed in his eyes. He looks at you.* MJ: *Coughs*. *You looked over to him* You: All good? MJ: y/n? You: Yeah? *Michael looked really blue and tired.* MJ: I think we need to talk about last night. You: Well i don't know about you but i don't want to talk about it. MJ: Me either but we can't just forget what happened last night. I can't cope till it's alright. You: i know...

*You looked down. Michael walked up to you and touches your face.*

MJ: I'm the one who was wrong and walked away. I'm the one who has to say sorry to the other. I was wrong. I should've stopped when you told me to. You: *Sighs* I'm sorry i called you a asshole. But really... i don't think you are like Brandon. I would never. MJ: i know...it's stupid that i said that.

*Michael hugs you*

You: It's fine baby, It's okay. MJ: i can never lose you, i would be lost in all my sadness if i lose you. You: me too, i love you baby. MJ: i love you more. Prince: Look nanny! Mommy and Daddy are hugging! Emily: I see! You: Hey, i didn't know you were here. Emily: Yeah i was here when you guys were still sleeping. MJ: Hmm okay. Goodmorning Prince! Prince: Goodmorning daddy. *Michael picks prince up. Prince hugs Michael.* Emily: How did you guys sleep? You: not really well. *Michael caresses your back.* Emily: Owh..why? You: A lot on my mind. Emily: Ahh okay, well i'm going to make some breakfast for the kids.