Season 2, Chapter 8

You looked in the mirror. You whispering to yourself: What am i going to do? You looked yourself in the eyes. You started to cry. You: I don't want to lose Michael. You kept on crying. *knock knock* Mj: Y/n? You removed your tears and pretended you didn't cry. You opened the door. You faced Michael. Mj: Are you okay? You: Yes why? You walked into the bedroom. Michael grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. He looked you in your eyes. Mj: You cried. You: No i didn't. Mj: You did y/n, i can see it. You looked away. You started to tear up again. Michael touches your chin. Mj: Please don't cry. You looked at Michael. You: You need to promise me something. Mj: What is it? You: Don't do this again. Mj: I promise. He gives you a kiss on your cheek. You hugged eachother. Mj: I'm sorry y/n. You: I forgive you, but don't ever lie to me again. Mj: Okay. Mj: Can you please come back to Neverland. I miss you and the kids miss you too. You: Alright. Michael smiled big, he looked like he was a kid in a candy store. Mj: Are you ready to go? You grabbed your bag. You: I'm ready. Michael holds your hand while you both walked to the door. Mj: WAIT! You: What?! Mj: The press is out there, they can't see you! Michael opened the door slightly. Mj: Hey security? He said quietly. Security guard: Yes Mr.Jackson? Mj: We want to go but the press can't see my future wife. Your thoughts: FUTURE WIFE?! Security guard: Alright Mr.Jackson, we'll take care of it. Just stay here and we will give you a sign when you can leave. Mj: Thank you sir. Michael closes the door. You: And? Mj: We have to wait for a sign. You: Alright. Michael looked at your hands, they are shaking. Mj: wow why are you shaking so much? You: Uhmm nothing.