Chapter 4

Bill drives Michael home but then they notice something is wrong. Bill: uhhh Michael? Michael: Yes? Bill: What are all those girls doing here? Michael: Daily routine, they want me. Bill: but why are some of them holding their panties in their hands? Michael: Uhmm don't ask me. Bill and Michael laugh. Girls: OMGGG MICHAEL MICHAEL!! AAAAHHHHH! Michael: Just drive to the gate. Bill stops at the gate and Michael walks out. Michael runs to the gate. Girls: MICHAEL PLS COME BACK I WANT A HUG!! Michael wanted to go back but he knows he can't go because it's to dangerous. Michael: I'm home! Prince and Paris are running to Michael. Prince and Paris: Daddy!! Paris gives michael a kiss on his cheek. Michael: How are you guys? Prince: Good! Paris runs to the livingroom. Michael: How was class? Prince: i can do the alfabet! Paris runs back with a paper in her hand. Michael: let me hear it. Prince starts to sing the alfabet, it was really cute. Michael: Good job prince! Paris: Daddy i made something! Michael grabs the paper. Michael: What a beautiful drawing Paris! Paris: It's for you. Michael hugs Paris and gives her a kiss on her forehead. Michael: It's time for dinner! Paris: what are we going to eat? Michael: Your choice. Paris: Uhmmm Pizza! Michael: Haha okay i'll order some pizza. Paris and Prince run back to the livingroom and watched some tv. Michael ordered a pizza and walked upstairs. Michael walks in the bathroom. Michael stares at his own reflection. Michael: I feel so lonely, i need someone. Tears starts to form in his eyes. Michael: No don't cry, think about the kids. Michael poors water on his face and walks back downstairs.