season 2, chapter 58

*After playing tag you're it and other games it started to get dark. You and Prince went inside. You look at the clock and saw it was time to make dinner. You went to the kitchen and and made some spaghetti.* Prince: What are we eating? You: Your favorite food! Prince: Yummy! You: Go sit down at the table, I'll get your little sister. Prince: Okay! *Prince sat down at the table. You turned off the stove and went upstairs to wake Paris for dinner.* You: Wake up Princess. *Paris started to slowly wake up. You took her out of the bed and held her in your arms. You walked downstairs and sat her down at her chair.* You: Are you hungry Prince? Prince: A little. You: Okay. *You put some spaghetti on a plate and gave it to Prince. You grabbed another plate and gave it to Paris.* Prince: Mommy this is yummy! You: It is? Prince: yes! You: Good! Paris? *Paris is eating* You: I think she likes it too. *Prince laughs and Paris smiles with spaghetti in her mouth. You sat down at the table and began to eat.* Paris: Where is Daddy? You: Daddy is not home, he is making music. Prince: When is daddy coming home? You: i don't know. And if he doesn't come home before your bed time you'll see him tomorrow. I'll tell daddy to give you a goodnight kiss. Okay? Prince: Okay. *After eating you did the dishes and the kids played.* Prince: Mommy? You: Yes Prince? Prince: Can we watch sesame street? You: sure. *You walked to the tv and grabbed the remote and put on sesame street. Prince and paris sat down at the couch and watched tv. You finish the dishes.* Prince: Look Mommy the bird! You: Haha i see! *You laugh and sat down at the couch. You grabbed your phone and texted Michael. Your text: Hey baby, how is work? The kids and i just ate and we are now watching sesame street. I bring them to bed if this episode is over. I love you xx y/n. You saw another texts of a unknown number. Text message: Hi y/n, it's me Max the guy you met in the pregnancy aisle.