Season 3, chapter 6

*Michael knocks on your door. You opened* Mj: Are you okay? *Michael hugs you* You: I'm fine Michael. Mj: What's wrong? You: Memories. Bad memories. *Michael nodded as he understands what you mean* Mj: Let's dry those tears. *Michael wiped your tears away.*

Mj: Janet is going to stay here for a bit. Is that okay? You: Yeah sure. I wouldn't mind. Mj: Great. Are you okay now? You: I'm okay Mike. Mj: Good. You can talk to me, you know that right? You: Yeah i know. Mj: Okay. Let's go back to Janet.

*You and Michael walked back to Janet.*

Janet: Are you okay?! I'm so sorry. You: It's okay Janet. Don't worry. Janet: Are you sure? You: Haha yes Janet, i'm 100% sure. Janet: Well i'm going to bed. I'm pretty tired. Mj: You can use the guest bedroom. Janet: Okay, thank you.

*You all said goodnight to janet.*

You: Want to watch the movie? Mj: Yesss, i wonder what's going to happen. *1 hour later* You: This ending is so complicated. Mj: I don't get it. You: Me either. *You both laugh* Mj: God...*sighs* You: What? Mj: I just love this. Spending time together. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle with a beautiful wedding dress on. You: Awhh, you're so adorable!

*Michael smiles and kisses you. He grabs your waist and moves your shirt up.*

You: Michael? Mj: Yes? You: Isn't it going to hurt the baby? Mj: No, it won't. You: How do you know? Mj: When i got Debbie pregnant. The doctor told us that we could still have sex and that it won't hurt the baby. But no way i would have sex with Debbie. You: wow. Mj: What? You: That's rude.