season 2, chapter 39

You: Haha you're so cute. *You kiss him back* Mj: You are way cuter. *You smile at each other. You look around and saw Bill coming towards you.* Bill: Here you go. *Bill gives you the pregnancy test* You: Thank you so much Bill. *You give him a hug* Bill: Do you guys want a baby? Mj: We do! You: We really hope i'm pregnant. Bill: Good luck guys, i hope you are going to have a baby. You: Thank you Bill. Bill: You're welcome. *Bill smiles and walked away* You: Are you ready for the big moment? Mj: Absolutely!! *Michael jumped up from the chair and grabbed your hand. You walk inside and got into the bathroom.* You: Is it okay if i take it alone. We'll look at the result together. Mj: Yeah sure. *You closed the door and sat down on the toilet. You grabbed your pregnancy test and put it under you. You peed over the test and placed it on the sink. You're done with peeing and got off the toilet. You washed your hands. You grabbed the pregnancy test and walked to Michael.* Mj: You did it? You: I did it. Now we have to wait 3 minutes. Mj: aahgg why so long, i want to know it now. You: I know babe. *Michael grabbed your hand because he is nervous* You: What do you hope? Mj: That you're pregnant of corse! You: Haha i mean the gender. Mj: I actually don't care. I just want it to be healthy. *You smiled and gave Michael a kiss* You: one minute left. Mj: Come on it's taking to long! You: I hope you don't say that when i'm in labor. *You laugh* Mj: Of corse not babe. *He laughs* You: I'm so happy with you. Mj: I'm happy with you. *The timer of your phone goes off* Mj: OMGG IT'S TIME! You: Are you ready? Mj: Yes, show me! *You moved your hand from the test* You: What does it say? Mj: Uhmm babe... You: What is it? Mj: It says... You: What? Mj: You're not pregnant... You opened your eyes and looked. Pregnancy test: Not Pregnant :( Mj: How is it possible? You: I thought i was pregnant... Mj: I guess it were false symptoms. You: i'm sorry Michael... Mj: It's alright baby. It's alright.