season 2, chapter 26

Michael grabbed some comfy clothes for you and for himself. Chris: SHAMONEEE MAN! Mj laughing: Yes Chris, i'm done. *Chris runs* Chris: WAIT WHERE IS YOUR ROOM?! Mj: Right in front of you! *Chris runs to the room* Mj: WAIT FOR ME! *Michael runs to Chris* Mj: Why don't you wait for me *Chris opens the door* You: Omg wow! *you stood up* Chris: Is this her!? Mj: Yes that's my fiance. Chris: Well hello beautiful. *Chris holds your hand* You: Uhh hi? Mike who is this? Mj: This is Chris my bestfriend and the funniest man on earth. Chris: He also calls me Christmas. You laugh: Oh okay. Well hi i'm y/n. *Chris nods his head* Chris: Congratulations guys! Mj: Thanks Christmas. Chris: See i told you he calls me that. *You laugh* Mj: Hey Chris, we want to change in our comfy clothes. Can you give us some privacy? Chris: Yeah right 'changing', wel okay than. Mj: You are so dirty. Chris: Says the man who grabs his nuts all the time. *Chris exits the room* You: Well that was crazy. Mj laughs: Yeah it was but he is the funniest man on earth. You laugh: I get what you are saying. Mj: Here are your clothes. *Michael hands you the clothes* You: Uhhh... Mj: What? You: What are these glitter panties doing here? Mj: Oh shit...sorry. *michael akwardly smiles* You: For who is that or from who? Mj: It's for no one...i saw it and...uhh You: And? Mj: I thought maybe you like it...You: Ooohw okay. I don't think it's really comfortable with glitters on it, but it is kinda pretty and sexy. Mj: Would you try it on? You: Hmm maybe...why? Mj: Oh no...just wanna know. Chris screams from the other side of the door: HE WANTS TO FUCK! Mj: CHRIS GIVE US PRIVACY! You: Omg haha, that man is crazy. Mj: yeahh really crazy. You: well i'm gonna change, people are waiting for us. Mj: Oh yeah. *you both are changing in the comfy clothes* "10 minutes later" Mj: Are you ready? You: Yeah, do i look okay? Mj: You are beautiful babe. You: Thank you babe. Mj: do i look alright? You: You look handsome as always.