season 2, chapter 43

*30 minutes later. The kids are done eating. Michael grabbed all the plates and did the dishes. You sat down on the floor where the kids are playing.* You: What are you doing? Prince: Making a castle for princess Paris. You: Awhh that's so sweet of you. Prince: It's going to be really big! You: i see. *the doorbell rings* You: I'll get it! *You run to the door and opened it.* You: Emily! *You give Emily a big hug* You: Thank you so much for coming. Emily: It's my pleasure! *You and Emily walked into the livingroom.* You: Michael? Mj: Yes? You: This is Emily. Emily: Hi Mr.Jackson. *Emily shakes Michaels hand* Mj: Oh hi! Who are you? You: Emily is the new nanny of the kids. She can teach and take care of them. Mj: Oh well that's great! Thank you for helping us with the kids. It's a real chaos right now. You: Yeah. Emily: oh no problem! Where are the kids? You: In the livingroom. Mj: Kids it's time for school! *You and Emily walked towards the kids* You: Prince, Paris this is your new nanny. Her name is Emily. She's going to teach a lot of things about the world, people and math. Prince: Hi! Emily laughs: Hi Prince and Paris. *Paris is a little shy and she hides herself behind you* You: It's okay Paris. She's not going to bite you. *You give Paris a hug* Emily: Shall we go to the class room kids? Prince: Okay. Emily: Are you coming too Paris? Paris: Nooo! *Paris starts to cry. You pick her up and hugged her* You: Take Prince i'll bring Paris in a moment. Emily: Haha okay. *Emily walked to the class room with Prince while you tried to explain Paris who Emily is. Michael sits down on the couch with paris on his lap* Mj: Aren't you going with Emily? *Paris is quiet* Mj: Everything is alright Paris. She is just like Rebecca. You whisper: Kind of. Mj: She's going to take care of you when daddy and y/n can't. She is going to protect you for all the mean people. She is also your teacher. Paris: Is she really not mean? Mj: defenitly not! She is really kind. Shall we go to the class room? Paris: Okay. *Michael stood up* Paris: Daddy? Mj: yes Paris? Paris: Can i hold your hand? Mj: Of course!