Chapter 35

Nurse: Miss you can't go there! You run inside the operation room, doctors and nurses bumbing into you. Trying to pull you away from Michael. You: MICHAEL!! PLEASE!! Nurse: Miss you have to go now! *you punch the nurse in her face* You: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING! THIS IS TAKING TO LONG! The nurse is bleeding really bad. You looked at Michael, his whole nose is open and they are removing his nose bones. You: IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!! You got pushed into the hallway. You: I hope you need a nose job too now!! The nurses close the door as fast as they could. *You are pissed off. You could see into the little window of the door what is happening, but not for long. The nurse comes up the window. You could hear her say: Go back to his room right now, or i'll call the security! You moved away from the window and walked back to his room. Finding Bill being nervous as fuck. You: Bill?! What are you doing here?! Bill: No worries the kids are in good hands. They are with their nanny. I need to see Michael. You: we can't, i tried and it didn't work out. Bill: What do you mean? You: I maybe hurt someone... Bill: WHAT?! What did you do? You: i punched a nurse in her face. Bill: Omg... you are insane! *Bill starts to laugh* *3 hours later* You and Bill are sitting in Michaels hospital roon still waiting for Michael. You: COME ON HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE! *knock knock* The door opens. You: MICHAEL?! Two nurses 'drove' Michael back into the room. Nurse: Everything went well. The nurses are a little bit scared of you. You got out of your shair. The nurses immediately walked out of the room. You walked over to Michael and sit in the bed. You: Hey sweetheart, how do you feel?