season 2, chapter 47

You: i tried to ran to Bill but then someone grabbed me from behind and covered my eyes. I didn't know it was Brandon. He said: You're coming with me. I think said: Oh hell no! I tried to get out so i kicked him in the balls. He cursed me out. Bill heard it so he came running in. He tighted a rope around Brandon to make sure he couldn't get away. That's when i say it was Brandon. Bill called the police and i called Michael. *George is writing* George: What did you say on the phone? You: i told Michael what happened. Mj: i got scared and worried because i could hear by her voice that something wasn't right. She told me someone broke in and that she beated him up. So i went over there. George: Okay. What did you tell the police? You: I told him it was my Ex-husband. That he was abusive and stuff. It's basically what i just told you. George: Alright. I think we are done. You: Great. George: I'll see you guys in 2 days. You: Alright. *You all stood up. You and Michael gave him a hand and thanked him. George walked out of the house and went to his next appointment.* Mj: Are you okay? You: Yeah, it's actually nice to just talk about it. Mj: You did a great job. You: Thank you. *Michael gives you a kiss* Mj: I don't know if you are in the mood but... You: but what? Mj: Shall we try to make a baby? You: yes, i want to. *You walked to the bedroom together. You kissed and slowly took off your clothes. Michael got on top of you.* Mj: i want this to be romantic, i want this to be perfect. You: Do whatever you want to do Michael. *Michael kissed you and slowly went to your stomach. He massaged your hips. Kissing you all over.* Mj: Are you ready? You: Yes. *Michael took off your panties and kissed your pussy. He took off his pants and underwear. He slowly went inside of you. You both moan. Michael went faster. You both moan even louder. After 15 minutes of romantic sex he bust inside of you. He got off of you and layed down in the bed.* Mj: Wow... You: That was amazing. Mj: y/n? You: Yes? Mj: Can we watch peter pan? You: Haha of corse!