chapter 42

Michael pushed you to the ground. You: JESUS MICHAEL WHAT'S WRONG?! *Bill comes running in* Bill: Keep your head down and be quit! You and Michael were laying on the ground trying to hide. You: Why are we hiding?! Mj: The press. They want a picture of me and you. *You stood up* Mj: NO WTF ARE YOU DOING! You: HEY! ASSHOLES! *You hang out of the window* You: GIVE HIM SOME PRIVACY WILL YOU! You walked through the room searching for something. Mj: What are you doing, are you crazy! You: Yes i'm crazy, crazy in love with you. You grabbed the vase and ran to the window. Bill: NO DON'T DO THAT! You: They deserve it! Bill grabbed you and pushed you to the ground. Bill: Keep calm. You: Don't touch me! You dropped the vase and crawled to Michael. Michael holds you in his arms. Bill: Sorry y/n. Mj: What are we going to do now?! Bill: I'll close the curtains. Bill slowly walks to the window, to close the curtains. *bill closes the curtains* Bill: Okay get away from the window now! You and Michael ran to the other side of the room. Bill: Stay here. I'll ask a nurse for a room that's safer for both of you. You: Okay. *Bill walks out* You are shaking. Mj: Are you okay? You: I'm fine. It's just a little bit scary. Kinda feels like we are in a action movie. *Michael giggled softly* Mj: Did you mean it? You: Mean what? Mj: That you are crazy in love with me. You: Yes i did. Mj: Awhhh! Michael kisses your lips. You feel his soft lips on yours. He's holding your neck. You moved on his lap. With one hand you are touching his chest and with the other hand you are touching his hair. His beautiful black soft curls. *You and Michael stopped kissing* You looked deep into Michaels brown eyes. They are so pretty. Mj: I love you y/n. You: i love you too Michael. Michael slowly moves his hand to your hip. *the door opens*