Season 2, Chapter 11

You: a what?! Mj: i know. It's the idea of john. You: Who is John? Mj: The director, you know the guy who directed Thriller. You: Ohh him. Do you agree with his idea? Mj: I mean i don't mind but i don't know what you think and my fans. You: I don't know if that's a good idea. You know the press. Mj: Oh yeah shit. Uhmm. Bill: You could use someone else for the lap dance or change the idea. Mj: i want y/n in my video. Bill: than you know what to do. You: Okay while you are thinking about a new idea for the video i'm going back to sleep. Mj: Okay my love. You gave Michael a kiss and went back to sleep, with your head on his lap. *10 minutes later* Mj: I have an idea. Bill: What is it? Mj: i don't know if i can tell. Bill: Is it sexual? Mj: Far away from sexual. Bill: Than what is it? Mj: What if i propose to her while recording the video clip? Bill was surprised. Bill: You want to marry her?! Mj: Ssshhtt, Yes i do. Bill: Omg. Mj: I love her with all my heart. I can't imagne a life without her. She brings joy in my life. Bill: You mean in your pants. *Bill laughs* Mj: omg Bill. *michael laughs* Bill: No but serious. How are you going to do that? Mj: When the part of the park comes on we will walk through the woods holding hands. I would bend down, and propose to her. Bill: Wow Michael. Mj: What? Bill: You are definitly a romantic guy. Mj: I know. You can find true love in holding hands. Sex isn't about love. That's just desire. Even though you do love eachother when you have sex, but that's not who i am. Bill: Says the man who fucked a girl a few hours ago. Mj: Bill stop with those jokes. *they both laugh* Bil: I wish i was this romantic. Mj: If you show love to your wife, than you are already romantic Bill.