Chapter 3

After a whole day being in the studio Michael is done singing. Quincy: Damnnn Michael! Frank: What's the name of the song? Michael: I was thinking about Tabloid Junkie. Quincy: Perfect! Michael walks out the studio to listen to his vocals. Frank: It's perfect. Michael: I'm not sure. Quincy: Your a perfectionist Michael. Michael: That's true but let me hear the track. Quincy plays the track. Michael: More madness. Quincy changes the track a little. Michael: better. Now put my vocals on. Quincy puts his vocals on and the song is complete. Michael: i guess it's done. Frank: Damn this is a master piece. Good job Michael! Michael: Thanks Frank. Quincy: I gotta go Michael, my wife is waiting. Michael: Okay, Goodnight Quincy. Quincy: Goodnight. Frank: I better go too. Michael: Okay frank. Frank: Goodnight. Michael: Goodnight. Quincy and Frank went home but Michael stayed. Michael started to write some more songs. Michael takes the tape of the song Tabloid Junkie out and puts a new blank tape in. Michael walks to the microphone. Michael starts to hum. With all the madness in him he starts to sing. Michael: Leave me alone girl leave me alone. Leave me alone! *Michaels phone rings* Michael: Hello? Bill: Frank called me to pick you up, i'm at front. Michael: I'm coming. Michael hangs up the phone and walks out the room. He took out the tape and goes out of the studio. Bill: How was your day? Michael: I finished the song. Bill: What's the name? Michael: Tabloid Junkie.