Chapter 21

Quincy: Alright sorry. Quincy: So what are your plans for the video Michael? MJ: Like the song is about you know "the thing" and i think the woman has to be sexy. Quincy: Aahh i knew it! MJ: What? Quincy: You had sex! MJ: NO QUINCY STOP IT! Quincy: Alright Alright sorry jeezz. MJ: Just listen to me, we have to work now. Quincy: Okay, i think your plan is good. MJ: Alright. Quicy: Maybe your on a couch or chair and the woman climbs on you. MJ: Uhmm.. go on. Quincy: She wears a short skirt. MJ: Okay. *MJ's thoughts* i would love to see y/n in a short skirt and all, but i don't want to treat her like a slut. Should i tell Quincy? Quincy: HEY! MJ: Huh? Quincy: Are you listening to me? MJ: Yes i am. Quincy: It didn't look like it. MJ: I'm sorry, just go on. Quincy: Your dancing with her and whispering in her ear. Is that a good plan? MJ: yeah it's great. *at Neverland* You: I'm so fucking tired. Your still laying on your bed. *Bill walks in* Bill: Everything okay? You: Yeah, just tired. Bill: Well i don't think that's all what's going on in your mind. You just got robbed and nearly kidnapped. You: your right. Bill: Did you know who it was? *You told Bill that it was your ex and that he abused you when you had a relationship with him* Bill: Jesus! You: He is going to jail now. Bill: Well that's great! You: Yeah. Bill i want to call Michael, can i have some privacy? Bill: Ofcorse, call me when you need something. You: Thanks Bill. *Your calling Michael*