season 2, chapter 24

You jump on Michaels back and he falls on the bed. You: I got you! Mj: Fine you won. *you are both laughing and smiling* John: CUT! Good job! Alright now get ready for the last shot in the woods and than we are done. Mj: Okay let me just grab something, i'll be back in a minute. *Michael runs to his room* John: What is he doing? *you raise your shoulders* You: I don't know. Michael got into the room and grabbed a little box. *he rans back to you and John* Mj: okay i'm ready. John: Alright. PEOPLE GET READY FOR THE LAST SHOT! You: What did you grab? Mj: Nothing, i just put on some perfume. That's it. You: ohw okay. John: READY?! Mj: Yes! John: ANNDDDD ACTION! You and Michael walk through the woods hand in hand. Michael stops you in the middle of the path. Michael grabs both of your hands. You: What are you doing? Mj: Dear y/n, since the day we met i am so in love with you. I can't live a life without you. So... *Michael goes down on one knee* You: Omg Michael... *Michael opens the box and you saw a big diamand ring* Mj: Y/n Will you marry me? *Your eyes widend and you screamed* You: YES OFCORSE MICHAEL! *the whole crew applaused* Michael stood up and put the ring over your finger. *He gives you a hug and kisses you* You: omg omg omg are you serious?! Mj: Yeah i am! I love you till the bottem of my heart! You: It feels like i'm dreaming. *michael giggles* Mj: Come let's make a ending for the video. Michael picks you up and walks to the end of the path. John: YESS CUT! THIS IS FUCKING AWSOME!! *You and Michael laugh* Mj: John calm down. John: Congratulations guys! Everyone walked up to you and gave you hugs. Karen: I never expected that you would propose to y/n right now. *Michael laughs* I had too, before it was to late. *He gives you a kiss on your cheeks* Karen: Well now i can officially call you Mrs Jackson. You scream: aaahhh omg that's true! Mj: Well Mrs Jackson, shall we go change and look at the video? You: I think that's a great plan!