Season 2, Chapter 9

You are shaking so bad because of the fact michael called you his future wife. Mj: Are you sure? You: Yeah i'm sure. Mj: Alright. Well what now? You: i guess we have to wait for a while. *akward silence* Michael looked at you with a cheeky smile. You: Ohw i know what you are thinking about. *You giggled* Mj: Do you want to? You: Hmm let's see. Am i in the mood? Michael raised his eyebrows. You: Fuck let's do it. Michael grabbes you and throws you on the bed. You: Ohww rough. Michael climbs on top of you and kissed you. Mj: I love you y/n. You: I love you too Michael. Mj: I do more. He takes your clothes off and kisses you all over. You do the same to him. When you were about to take off his underwear there was a knock on the door. You: Shit. You both looked at eachother. Mj: Fuck this. He kept on kissing you. He goes down with his hand and starts to pleasure you. You: Fuck Michael! Mj: SSSHHHT! He puts his hand on your mouth. Security: Everything alright Mr.Jackson? Mj: Yes! No worries! Mj: Don't make a sound. You nodded yes. Mj: fuck this. He goes inside you immediately. You are screaming in Michaels hand. Michael goes really fast. You slapped Michael in his face. Michael goes even faster than he did. You are screaming really loud. You already came twice. Finally Michael came too. Mj: FUCKKK! The security came rushing in the room. You rolled off Michael and you both went under the sheets, as fast as you could. Security: Oh shit, i'm sorry Mr.Jackson. The security ran outside immediately. You and Michael laughed so hard. You: Did you see his face! *you are laughing* Mj: And he ran out immediately! *Michael laughs* Security: Uh Mr.Jackson?