Chapter 24

MJ: We need to leave. You: What do you mean? MJ: We have to go, out of Neverland. You: Why? MJ: We are not safe here. The press is following us everywhere! You: Where do yo want to go? *Michael looks around* MJ: I have a house in the woods. It's a house were i am safe. The press doesn't know. You: Where is it? MJ: i can't say. You: Why? MJ: Because... You: You can't trust me. Is that it?! You can't trust me! MJ: No it's not that! *you run upstairs and slammed to the door of your bedroom* MJ: Shit!.....Fuck! *Michael runs upstairs, He knocks on the door* MJ: y/n? I'm sorry. I do trust you! *you give no response* MJ: please talk to me! You: Fuck off! MJ: I'm not going! Talk to me! You: No! *The door slams open* You: WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL! MJ: Talk to me! You: I am talking to you right now! Now fuck off! MJ: No! You: Fine! If your not going right now i'm going to leave you and never come back! *silence* MJ: Fine. *Michael walks out with a disapponted face* *You slam the door again* You sit on the bed, your eyes starts to water. You: Why can't i know? What's the problem with him. MJ: Fuckkk.... i need to fix this. You walked into the bathroom. You took your clothes off and let the water run to fill the bathtub. Michael heard the water running. *Michael walked upstairs* You forgot the close the door. Michael walks to your bathroom door and took a peek. His thoughts: omg...she's beautiful. You turn around and see Michael.