season 2, chapter 61

It was Michael. He tried to be as quiet as possible. He took of his black leather jacket. He walked up the stairs but than he saw you laying on the couch. He walked over to the couch. He saw that you were watching Netflix, there was a pop-up saying: Are you still watching? Michael pressed on 'No' and turned off the tv. He saw your phone laying on the table. He looks at you to make sure you're asleep. He grabs your phone and turned it on. He saw a text of Max. Text message: Would you like to get a drink tonight?😉 *Michael turned off your phone and put it in his pocket. He picked you up and took you upstairs. He lays you down in the bed and put the sheets over you. He walked to Prince and gave him a goodnight kiss. Prince woke up.* Prince: Daddy? Mj whispers: Hey Prince, you can go back to sleep it's really late. I just came here to give you a goodnight kiss that mommy promised you. Prince: Daddy? Mj: Yes? Prince: Is mommy going to stay here forever. Mj: Yes Prince i promise. Prince: but the last time you promised me, mommy was gone. Mj: That mommy didn't love me the way i loved her. But this new mommy loves me the way i love her. She won't leave i promise you. Prince: i love my new mommy. We were playing tag you're it and she cooks really good. We ate spaghetti. Mj: Ughh nasty spaghetti. Prince: It's only nasty when you make it. *Michael laughs* Mj: Prince that's not nice to say, promise me you'll be a good boy. Prince: sorry daddy, i promise. Mj: good. *Michael gives prince a kiss on his forehead.* Mj: Goodnight Prince. Prince: Goodnight daddy. *Michael walked to the door and quietly closed it. He walkes to Paris and gave her a goodnight kiss. He closed the door quietly again and walked back to his bedroom. He took off his clothes and put on his pyjama. He went in the bed and hugged you and fell asleep.*