season 2, chapter 72

Mj: We will see you guys soon! Family: Goodbye! You and Michael: bye! *You covered your face and you ran to the car. Michael got in too and hugged you again.* Mj: I love you. Everything is going to be okay. I'm here, i'll protect you. I'm your protecting angel. Nobody will touch you. They have to deal with me first. *His voice cracks* Mj: I hate seeing you like this. I don't want my love of my life to feel this way. Baby? Can you talk to me please? You: I love you more Michael. *Michael hugs you even tighter. He kisses your forehead.* (30 minutes later) Bill: We are here. Mj: Great. *Michael helps you get out of the car.* Mj: Take some rest babe. *You walked inside.* Bill: What the hell happened back there? *Michael explained everything to Bill.* Emily: y/n! How are you? You: I'm okay. Emily: CONGRATULATIONS! You: What are you talking about? Emily: You're pregnant. You: What? Did you go in my room? I told you that you couldn't. Emily: i know but Paris lost her toy so i had to find it. You: But my pregnancy test was negative...so i'm not pregnant. Emily: huh what are you talking about? IT'S POSITIVE! You: WHAT?! Emily: Go look! *You ran upstairs to the bathroom. You grabbed your pregnancy test. TWO LINES!* You: YESSSS!!! Mj: Everything okay? You: Yes! Don't come in! *You put the pregnancy test in the box. You put on a pink shirt and blue jeans.* You: Come in! *Michael opened the door and saw the room.* Mj: What is this? You: Come here. *You grabbed his hand and walked to the bed with him.* You: Open the box. Mj: Okay... *Michael opened the box and saw the pregnancy test. His eyes widend.* Mj: Are you joking?! Is this a prank?! You: Haha no! Mj: ARE YOU PREGNANT?! *You started crying* You: Yes! Mj: OMGGG YESS!! *Michael grabbed you and hugged you. He gives you a kiss on your stomach.* Mj: YESSS!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! *Michael starts to cry* You: Awhh baby. *You hugged him with tears in your eyes.* Mj: It's finally happening!