chapter 40

You: Is it true that someone broke your heart? Michael is silent. You: Bill told me that she left you, but he doesn't know why. Why did she left you? Michael is still silent. You: Michael? Mj: Why do you want to know? You: Uhmm. Mj: You don't need to know everything! You: Ohw i'm sorry. You went out of Michaels bed and went into your own bed. Michael turns around. His back is now turned to you. You could hear Michael trying not to cry. Your thoughts: What did i do?! I made him cry. Good job dumbass. What do i have to do now? He's mad at me. *Michael sits up* Why is he sitting up? Michael covered his face with his hands, He was still crying. You: Michael? *Michael cries louder* You got out of your bed and walked to Michael. You: i'm sorry Michael. You: Bill said you were so sad. I need to know Michael. Mj: It's nothing. You: Michael don't do this. Mj: What? You: Trying to avoid it. You can't avoid this question Michael. I need to know. Mj: Why? Why do you need to know?! You: Because... Your thoughts: Now you have to tell. Come on tell him. You: Because i love you. *Michael looks up* Mj: really? You: Yes... Michael it hurts to see you sad. I have to know who it is and what happened. Mj: Okay than. The girl who broke my heart is... Diana Ross. You: Really?! Mj: Yes. I loved her so much. I knew here since i was so little. I spend my whole 'youth' with her. She was like a mom or sister to me, but at the same time i had a crush on her. You: Awhh that's so sweet. Mj: We did that movie, The Wiz. While we were shooting we did things. People would wonder where we were. You: Omg michael. *You started to laugh* You: Did you... Mj: Yes, we did IT. You: Wow i never expected that. Mj: We are still friends now. She's still like a mother or sister to me. She's also my best friend. You: But how did she broke your heart? Mj: She found a guy. She told me she was going to marry him. After that day i always wished i was that man. You: owhh michael... Mj: It's okay now. After the day i met you, i feel so much better. You: I know. Mj: What do you mean you know? You: Bill said it. Mj: Man that guy doesn't know how to shut up. *You both laughed*