Season 3, chapter 19

*Michael is embarressed.* You: You can tell me when we're home. MJ: I will babe. I promise. *Michael walks to Paris and sit next to her and carresses her hand.* Paris: Daddy? MJ:Yes princess? Paris: When can i go home? MJ: I don't know sweetheart, the doctor decides. Paris: Where is the doctor? MJ: i don't know sweetheart, mommy will look for him.

*Michael looks at you*

You: Mommy is going to look okay Paris? Paris: Okay mommy. *You walk to Paris and give her a kiss on the forehead. You hold Michael's hand and give him a kiss. You walk out of the room finding Naomi standing in the hallway.*

Naomi: Hey, i'm sorry i didn't introduce myself. You: Oh i already know who you are. You are Naomi, a girl in the "in the closet" video. Naomi: Uhh yeah that's correct...what did Michael tell you? You: Nothing that you will find interesting.

*You walked away while you feel Naomi's eyes all over you. You started to look for a doctor. You walk through the hall. You can't find any so you turn around. You bump into someone.*

MJ: Paris it's going to be fine okay, Daddy and Mommy are here with you okay. Paris:But what if something...is wrong... MJ: I think you are 100% healthy. *There is a knock on the door* MJ: uhh yes? *The door opens* Naomi: Hi, i don't want to disturb but is everything okay? MJ: Yes everything is fine Naomi. Paris: Daddy who is she? MJ: She is just...

*Michael looks at Naomi*

a friend. *Naomi reaches for her pocket. She holds a little box* Naomi: I am daddy's girlfriend, i'm your real mommy. MJ: WHAT THE... Get out of here Naomi! Naomi: Why would i leave my husband?

*Naomi touches Michael's shoulders*

MJ: Don't touch me! Naomi: I thought you liked getting your d*ck sucked. MJ: THAT'S IT! GET OUT! *Paris starts to cry* Naomi: You will never lose me! NEVER! *Naomi grabs a knife out of her pocket and points it at Michael* Naomi: Accept me as your wife or else i'll kill your KIDS and WIFE! MJ: CALM DOWN! WHAT THE! *Michael looks frightened* MJ: HELP!! Naomi: No one can help you! *Naomi walks closer to Michael. Michael backs up and puts his arms in front of Paris. Paris is screaming*