Season 3, chapter 14

Frank: Diana is coming. MJ: Great, thanks Frank. Frank: You're welcome Michael. MJ: So where is the crew? Frank: In the back. MJ: Alright.

*Michael walked to the back to meet his crew for his Bad tour*

Crew lid 1: Omg is that Michael?! Crew lid 2: OMG! Crew lid 3: Sshhh we need to look Professional, otherwise Mr.jackson will fire us immediatly. *the crew lids stood up and tried to look Professional.*

MJ: Hello everyone, I'm Michael Jackson as you guys probably already know. Thank you for being here. Let me lead you guys around and we'll get started as soon as possible. *Michael gave each crew lid a hand and started to get to know him* MJ: Hi thank you for being here.

*he shakes a guys hand*

Crew lid: No need to thank me, i'm Lavelle. I'm so happy to meet you Mr.Jackson. MJ: Hello Lavelle, nice to meet you too, and call me Michael. Lavelle: Alright Michael. MJ: Let me give you guys a tour through the studio.

*Michael walks towards the stage with all his crew lids following him*

MJ: So this is were we rehears all our perfomances. Behind here are the drummers and all the other people who do the music and beats. *Michael walks towards a door. He opens it and walks inside.* MJ: This is the place where we rehears the dance steps, step by step. I'm a perfectionist so i want everything to be perfect.

*Michael walks out of the room and walks to a table*

MJ: This is the place where you can find the food and drinks. Be free to eat and drink whatever you want. *Michael walks to another door, he opens it* MJ: This is our doctor's office, for if you get injured while rehearsing.

*Michael walks to his own room.*

MJ: This is my room, if i'm not on stage or at the rehearsal studio, i'll be here. You can come to me if you have an urgent question or if something happened. If not please don't disturb me. *Michael walks to one big room* MJ: and this is the room for you guys. It's seperated for woman and man. Are there any questions you have for me?