season 2, chapter 21

John: Alright Michael you need to walk towards the Camera. Y/n you walk the towards Michael, so you face your back to the camera. Mj: Okay. John: ALRIGHT PEOPLE LET'S ROLE! *the camera's are rolling and you are walking on the path* John: Okay Michael you spot y/n and stare at her. *Michael looks up at you* John: y/n Look at Michael. Throw your hair over your shoulder. *you throw your hair over your shoulder* Michael stares at you and bites his lip. Your thoughts: oh Fuck yes. John: Smile at Michael y/n! *You smile* John: Michael walk up to her and speak. Mj: excuse me? John: Turn around y/n. *you turn around* You: Yes? Michael is introducing himself. *You shake each others hand* Mj: I'm Michael Jackson. *You smile* You: I'm Y/n L/n. John: Stare at each other for a long time. You look in Michaels beautiful brown eyes. His beautiful black curls. His eyes sparkle in the studio lights. Everything is so perfect. John: ALRIGHT CUT! Well done! Michael looks at John and smiles: Thanks John. *Michael looks back at you* He gives you a kiss on the lips, you kiss him back. Crew: Ooeeehhh damnn Michael! *you both started to laugh* John: GET READY FOR THE NEXT SHOT! You and Michael walk to the bench. John: Alright, so you guys are going to walk to the bench holding each others hand. You sit down and y/n you put your head on his shoulder. Michael you look at her and y/n you look back. Michael you touch her face and get ready for the kiss. You: alright! Mj: We practice alot so this is easy. *You laugh* John: Ohh....i see. CAMERA READY?! Camera man: YES! John walks out of the shot and stands behind the camera man. John: ANDDD ACTION! You and Michael walk to the bench hand in hand. You both smile and sit down. You put your head on his shoulder. Michael looks at you and you look back. Again those beautiful brown sparkeling eyes look at you. Michael touches your face. You sit up and got ready for the kiss. Michael throws your hair on the side and came closer with his face.