season 2, chapter 53

Bill: Why are you guys laughing so hard? You: It's a joke about Chili's. Mj: Hi! Welc- You: NO DON'T DO IT AGAIN! *silence* Mj: Welcome to Chili's! *michael laughs loud* Bill: Oh that one! My kids keep repeating that one. You: I'll show you the video when we are home. Bill: Haha okay. You: Mike stop laughing. *You both laugh* Mj: Okay okay i'll stop now. You: Promise? Mj: i promise. You: Okay. Isn't the press going to follow us? Mj: I hope not. We'll pay the restaurant so they clear it and we can have a normal quiet lunch. You: Wow can you do that? Mj: Yeah i mean i'm Michael Jackson. *He winks at you* You: i can't imagine what kind of life you have. Mj: It has it's fun and terrible sides. You: hmm...i wish i could turn the terrible side into the fun. Mj: Me too... At least i have you, that makes everything better. You: Awhh thank you baby. Mj: No thank you. *He kisses you* Bill: The press is following us. Mj: You got to be kidding me! You: Calm down. I have an idea. Mj: What? You: Let's play hide and seek. Mj: That's my smart girl. *Michael went down and hide.* You: Bill drive to KFC. I think that makes Michael happier than Chili's. Bill: Okay got it. *Black cars with press in it followed you. Bill drove further and went past Chili's.* Bill: We lost them. Mj: WE DID?! You: they knew we were going to Chili's, they probably think we are there. Mj: Haha dumbasses. You: Well let's eat KFC. Mj: Yesss! You: Haha cutie. *Michael grabbed some paper and a pen* You: What are you doing? M: I'm writing our order on it so Bill can order it for us, Because if i do it they know it's me of course. You: Oh yeah of course. Mj: What do you want? You: Uhmm a chicken burger, chicken nuggets, some fries and a coke. Mj: Nothing more? You: Uhh yeah, how much do you ate?! Mj: Uhmm 3 buckets...