chapter 47

Chapter 47
.
WARNING: 18+
.
Michael's pants fell down the ground. He's now only wears underwear. Michael climbs on top of you. He's kissing your neck and slowly goes to your shoulder. He bites on the strap of your dress and let it slide of your arm. He does the same to the other strap. He takes your dress of slowly. You are fully naked on Michael's bed. He threw your dress on the ground. He picks you up in his arms. You wrap your legs around his waist. He walks to the wall. You went back on the ground and pushed Michael to the wall. You go down and took Michaels underwear down. There it is Mikezilla! You: Well that's a big one. You licked the shaft of it and you slowly go to the tip. Your sucking it really hard. Michaels legs were shaking because of the good feeling. He goes through your hair and puts his hand behind your head. He slowly pushed his dick further in your mouth. You were gagging because it got so deep. *Michael is moaning* Mj: Fuck y/n... He touches your chin to lead you back to his face. He kisses you so rough and good. Your tonque is going into his mouth. He does the same. He pushed you back on the bed. He sucks and kisses your tits. He's going to your stomach. Lower and lower, it feels so good. He starts to lick your clit. You: Omg...Michael. He's penetrating you with his finger. *You are moaning* He's going faster and puts two fingers in you. You: OMG MICHAEL! You started to get so wet. Michael stopped and licked your wetness of his fingers. Mj: you taste so good. You looked down at his dick. It was getting bigger and bigger. You: Are you sure you are going to fit? Mj: We'll see. He winked at you and kissed you again. He whispers: Are you ready for mike junior? You: Yes Mr.Jackson.