season 2, chapter 44

*Paris grabbed Michaels hand and they walked to the class room together. You sat down on the couch. You are really nervous and still confused about what happened. Why did you see Brandon? How did that happen? You started to play with your fingers and twisting your proposal ring. Michael came back.* Mj: Everything okay? You: Huh? Oh yeah everything is fine. Mj: are you sure? You: Yeah. Mj: You can tell me if anything is wrong. I'm your husband. okay? You: okay. *You smile* Mj: I love you. You: I love you too. Mj: I'm going to get ready. I can't have a conversation with a lawyer in my pyjamas. *You laugh* You: I'm going to put on some make-up. Mj: Oh you don't need make-up! You're beautiful, such a cute and pretty face. *He pinched your cheeks. You laugh* Mj: You really don't need make-up, okay? You: Okay if you say so. Mj: not because i'm saying it, it's because it's true. You: You are so adorable. *You kiss* Mj: I'm going to change my clothes. You: Okay sweetheart. *Michael went upstairs and grabbed his clothes and put them on. You sat back down on the couch and watched some tv. Michael came back downstairs. He wore an orange blouse and black pants. He sat next to you and you cuddle on the couch.* Mj: What are you watching? Me: Stranger things. Mj: What is that? You: It's a serie on Netflix. It's really good! We can watch it together if you want? Mj: Sure! But your lawyer is coming in a few minutes. You: Oh well we can do it tonight? Mj: Yeah sure. *After a few minutes the doorbell rang* You: i'll get it. Mj: Okay, oh sweetheart wait. *Michael walked over to you and grabbed your hands* Mj: Don't be nervous, everything is going to be okay. I love you. You: I love you too. *Michael kisses you. You walked to the door and opened it* You: Hi Mr.Clark. Mr.Clark: Hi y/n. You can call me George. You: Oh hi George, come in. *George walked inside* You: thank you for coming. George: Of corse! I want us to be prepared for the lawsuit.