Season 3, chapter 7

Mj: Yeah because i wasn't really in love with Debbie. *You sat up* You: Wait. So you didn't really love Debbie but you did have sex with her? You used hee Michael! Mj: No! Y/n it's not like that. You: What do you mean?! *Michael screamed* Mj: Just listen! *You raised your eyebrows and looked surprised. Michael never screamed at you this way.* Mj: Sorry i didn't want to scream at you. Look, Debbie wanted to carry my kids. So you know i got her pregnant because i really wanted to be a dad. You know that right? You: Yeah i know. Mj: Debbie needed money. So we had a deal. She would give me kids and i would give her money. You: And? Mj: You see. Prince and Paris are born. She has money. And after Paris was born our "relationship" was over. We are still in contact though. You: Do the kids still see her? Mj: No. You: Why not? Mj: Because i want them to have one mother. And their mother would be my love of my life. And that's you. You: Awhh so sweet. Mj: So you're their mother.

*Michael touches your belly* Mj: And the mother of this little one. *You smile at Michael and you touch your belly*

You: I can't wait to hold the baby. I wonder what's going to be the gender. Mj: Me too. What are you hoping? You: i don't know. I don't really have choice. *Michael and you laugh* Mj: That's true. You: Let's take a walk. Mj: I had other things in my mind... *Michael gives you a smirky face* You: I'm sorry Mike. Mj: No...no it's fine. Don't feel pushed. Never feel pushed by me. You: Don't worry haha i don't feel pushed. Look i love to have sex with you but i'm not really in the mood and i'm kind of nauseous. Mj: It's alright babe. We don't need sex to show love. You: Exactly. Finally a man who understands that! *michael laughs* Mj: If you don't understand that then you're a fool. You: I love you. Mj: I love you more.