season 2 chapter 2

Paris fell asleep while Michael was telling them a bed time story. Mj: the end. Let's go to bed now. Michael took paris in his arms and went upstairs with Prince. Mj: Go to your room Prince, i'll be there in a moment okay. Prince walks half asleep to his bedroom. Michael puts Paris in her pyjamas and put her in bed. He gave her a kiss on her forehead. Mj: Goodnight angel. He quietly walked out of the room. Mj: Are you in bed prince? Prince: Yes i am. Michael walked over to Prince. Mj: Goodnight big boy. Prince: Goodnight daddy. Michael walks to the door. Prince: Daddy? Mj: Yes Prince? Prince: Why were you crying? Michael walked over to prince and sat on his bed. Mj: Grown up people can have fights. Michael is trying to hold back his tears. Mj: Uhmm and sometimes it can end good, bu sometimes it can end bad. Prince: Did you had a fight daddy? Mj: I did. Prince: How did it end? Tears are starting to form in Michael's eyes. Mj: we'll talk about it later okay Prince. Michael gave prince a kiss on his cheek and walked out of the room. Mj: Goodnight. Prince: Goodnight Daddy. *michael closes the door* Bill: Michael, we need to talk. Mj: Why? Bill: Michael, you have tears in your eyes. Michael couldn't hold it anymore and started to cry. (Your hotelroom) You are still on the bed. After you cried for 2 hours you got of the bed. Taking off your clothes and took a shower. While you were taking a shower you heard a knock on your door. You turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. You wrapped it around you. You walked to the door and opened it. You: What are you doing here?!