season 2, chapter 55

*You are shaking* Mj: Hey... *Michael touches your cheek with his hand. He rubs your face with his fingers* Mj: It's going to be okay, i'm here. *You nodded and looked down. Michael brings your head up and kisses you* Mj: Just believe me. I'll hold you hand. *Michael grabbed you hand and smiled at you. You smiled back and looked outside while eating your fries.* Mj: You know i love you right? *You look at him* You: I know...i love you too. *Michael smiled and started to eat some chicken. You laughed* Mj: Why are you laughing? You: I never saw a vegan man eat 3 buckets of fried chicken. Mj: Now you do. *You both laugh* Mj: I know i shouldn't eat this...but it's just so good! You: Haha yeah...it's sad what those animals go through. I saw a video of dogs getting beat up with a bat and then they peel the skin of those dogs and let them hang on a tree, some of them are still alive. *Michael dropped his chicken in the bucket* You: I cried while watching that video. Mj: Wha...what. How could they do that... *Tears started to form in his eyes* You: Michael? Mj: How could they do that to those innocent dogs, they did nothing. *Michaels voice cracked and he started to cry* Mj: This needs to stop. I can't keep going on with knowing that they keep doing this to dogs. They are probably doing it now. This is insane. Those people are insane! You: Michael calm down. Mj: Which country? You: i don't know. Mj: Ohh...okay. You: Michael it's going to be okay with those dogs. People are making foundations to gather money for those dogs. *You wipe Michaels tears of his face. You look him into his beautiful brown eyes* You: They are okay. Mj: Okay... Bill: We are home! *Bill parked the van and you got out. Michael grabbed the KFC bags and went inside. You walked towards the front door. Bill grabbes your arm* Bill: You lied to Michael didn't you? *You sight* You: Sometimes i have to lie to make him feel better. *You open the door.* Bill: So the animals aren't going to be okay? *You turn your head to Bill.* You: I don't know Bill...i don't know.