season 2, chapter 46

I've never seen him this mad. He started to throw things...i told him to calm down. He walked up to me and he...he slapped me in the face. *Michaels eyes widend from shock* George: I'm sorry to hear that. You: It's alright. *Tears are starting to form in your eyes* George: Did it happen a lot? You: Uhmm yes. He cames home angry from work and than he beats me up. George: Did he went further than that? You: uhmm... *Michael rubs your hand* You: I would be mad at him for hitting me. As you understand i wouldn't want to have sex with him when he did that. But he thought differently about that. He would just throw me on the bed and...rape me. I'm trying to get away from him, but he was to strong for me. He would just go on and i think it turned him on that i didn't want to have sex... Mj: y/n...you can take a break if you want. You: It's alright Michael. I can do this. George: okay, Did you ever walked away from him? You: I tried, but Brandon started to threaten me and he beated me up even harder. After the first time i was to scared to try it again. George: Did you ever try to contact someone? Like your mom? You: uhmm i tried. My mom died when she gave birth to me and i never knew my father. My aunt would take care of me but she died 2 years ago. George: I'm sorry for your loss. *You nodded* George: Who did you try to call or text? You: My bestfriend. I texted her about Brandon, what he did to me. She called the police and that is the moment when i was finally free. So i decided to do things that i like. What i could never do because of Brandon. So i visited Neverland, and that's how i met Michael. *Michael gives you a kiss* George: I'm happy that you have Michael now. You: me too. George: What happened at that afternoon when Brandon broke into your house? You: uhmm i decided to go home and grab my stuff so i could live with Michael in Neverland. Bill brought me to my home. I got inside and i didn't see my furniture.