Chapter 48

WARNING! 18+
.
Michael slowly goes inside of you. It kinda hurts because his size is so big. He goes slowly in and out of you. You are holding Michaels shoulders. Mj: Does is it hurt babe? You: Yeah a little. Mj: Tell me when i have to stop okay? You: okay. Michael kisses your lips. He goes a little faster. *Michael moans* You: wait! Mj: are you okay? You: Uhmm... Mj: What is it? You: Maybe we should use a condom. Mj: Ofcorse. He goes out of you and went to his drawer. He gets a condom. He wants to put it on but you grabbed the condom out of his hands. You: Let me do it. Michael lays down on the bed with his arms behind his head. You put the condom in your mouth. You put your mouth and condom on michaels dick. You slide the condom down his dick. *Michael moans* Mj: How did you got this idea? You: i don't know. Just came to my mind. You smiled at eachother. You sit on top of michael and kissed him. You: Now i'm ready. Michael raises his eyebrows and gave you a cheeky smile. You slowly put his dick inside you. You are riding Michael slowly. His dick goes so deep inside of you. *you moan* Michael moves his hips up and down. You are riding him harder and harder. Mj: fuck yes... *You both moan* Michael is slapping your ass. You: Ahh fuck Michael! Mj: Scream my name baby. You: FUCK MICHAEL! Mj: AAHHH! y/n! Michael roles you over. Now Michael is on top of you. He is going back and forth with full speed. You: AAHHH FUCK! Mj: Shit i'm going to cum! You: AAHH ME TOO! You are digging your nails in Michaels back, leaving red lines behind. Mj: AAAAHHHH!! You: FUCK!! You and Michael came at the same time. Michael lays next to you. You both were breathing really fast. Mj: You were amazing! You: You too. Michael kisses you softly on the lips. Mj: Come here, lay in my arms. You crawled over to Michael. He holds you in his arms while carresing your hair and face.