season 2, chapter 51

*You walked to Target and got in. You walked to the aisle with the pregnancy tests.* You: Hmm which one should i get? A pregnancy is already hard why is choosing a pregnancy test even harder. Guy: i think pregnancy is a little harder than choosing a pregnancy test. You: Ohw i didn't know i was speaking out loud, i'm sorry. Guy laughing: Haha don't worry. You: How do you know how a pregnancy feels like? Guy: I have 5 kids. You: 5?! Wow... Guy: Yeah haha. We had different pregnancy's. You: Must be with 5 pregnancy's. *Guy laughs* Guy: And you? You: I'm going to get married. He has two kids already but we want have a kid too. Like from me. So we are trying. The first time was negative so we hope it's positive this time. Guy: i'll pray for you. You: Thank you. Guy: uhmm we always use this one. *The guy points at a pregnancy test* Guy: It's an easy one, it says pregnant or not pregnant. Not with those complicating stripes. *you laugh* You: Thank you. Guy: You're welcome. Guy: I'm Max. *You shake his hand* You: I'm y/n. Max: Nice to meet you. You: Nice to meet you too. So i need to buy this one? Max: Yes. It's the best one. You: Okay thank you. Max: and it's the best to take it in the morning. You: Haha i know. Max: oh haha okay. You: Well maybe i see you some other time. Max: Yeah maybe. You: Haha bye. Max: Bye. * You:Hmm that was a nice guy. Well let's go buy it and go back to Neverland. Or shall i buy some baby clothes. If it's positive i want to surprise Michael really good. *You walked to the aisle with baby clothing and grabbed a cute white shirt with a print on it that says: I love my daddy.* You: Omg this is adorable. *You grabbed some shoes and some baby trousers. You walked to the cash desk and payed for the stuff. You walked out of the shop and saw someone standing by your car.* You: Uhmm excuse me? *He turned around.*