season 2, chapter 59

*Should i block him? I mean it's crazy, he just met me and it feels like he's stalking me. Well he's not threatening me, it will be fine. You saw a text from Michael and read it (Look at the second picture) You: Daddy gives you a kiss kids! Prince: Can i give him a kiss back? You: He's not here right now, you can give him a kiss tomorrow. I'll tell daddy you give him a kiss back. Prince: Okay. *Prince watches Sesamestreet again. You text Michael back. Should i text Max back? It wouldn't hurt to text him back. You went to the chat with Max and text him back.* Text message: Oh hi Max! I totally forgot, i'm really busy these days. How are you? *You put down the phone and grabbed something to drink. You hear your phone go off. You walked back to the couch with your drink and saw that Max texted back. Text message: Oh i get it that you're busy, i mean you're going to get married with Michael Jackson. *WHAT THE HECK?! HE KNOWS I'M MICHAEL JACKSONS FIANCE?! HOW?! You read the text further. I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you? Your text message: Uhh i'm good. How do you know i get married with Michael Jackson? Max's text: I know everything😉 *WHAT THE F*CK!* Your text: Haha okay than. I'm going to take the kids to bed. Goodnight. Max's text: Goodnight beautiful😍 *You turned off your phone immediately.* You: Alright kids! Time for bed! Prince: Awhh please can we watch one more? You: Sorry Prince you can't, you have school tomorrow. Prince: But mom- You: No prince. *You turned off the tv and grabbed Paris. You walk upstairs with the kids.* You: Prince get changed, i'll come in a minute to give you a goodnight kiss. Prince: Okay mommy. *Prince walked into his room and you walked into Paris her room to make her ready for bed.*