Chapter 26 (18+)

*Someone slide a letter under the bathroom door* You went out of the bathtub and took your towel. You picked up the letter and opened it. Letter: Meet me in my bedroom. Michael. P.S. be prepared. Your thoughts: omg...this guy is horny as hell. Am i going to do this? I mean we only know eachother for a few days. Like he is fucking hot and stuff but i have to be responsible, Like an adult. You know what, i have a plan. You let the water flow away out of the bathtub. You ran with your towel to your bedroom, because you forgot to bring your clothes again! You put on some sexy lingerie and a short dress. You put on some black high heels and walked over to Michael's bedroom. *knock knock, the door opens* Michael was impressed about how you look. You: Are you going to let me in, or should i just stay here forever? MJ: Haha sorry, come in hot stuff. Your thoughts: Oh he wants to play this game. Wait for your turn sexy. You walked into the room. There were rose peddels on the floor and on the bed. There were candles all over the room. You could see all the rides, in the huge garden of Neverland, through his window. Michael grabbed your hips and kissed your neck. You: Ohw hold on big guy. *You pushed Michael on the bed* You: My turn first. Let's play Truth or Dare. You gave him a cheeky smile as he did the same back. You: I'm first. Truth or Dare? MJ: Truth. You: With how many girls did you have sex? MJ: Let me just say that you can't count them on 2 hands. You: Then you have a lot of experience Mr.Jackson. MJ: Oh i do. *cheeky smile* MJ: Truth or Dare? You: Dare. MJ: Strip for me. You: hmm well if that is what you want then sure. You took the strap of your dress and took it off your shoulder. You did the same with the other strap. *Your dress fell down to the ground* MJ: i see you came prepared. You: Oh i did. You: Let's practice for the videoclip. *You put on the song 'Break of dawn'* You started to move your hips on the beat. You turn around and shaked with your ass right in front of Michael. *He grabs your ass* you: No touching!