season 2, chapter 70

Bill grabbed some rope and tied it around Brandon so he couldn't get away. Bill called the police and i called Michael. After 5 minutes the police came. They arrested Brandon. Than Michael came after 15 minutes. He tried to calm me down. The police asked me questions. After that i grabbed my stuff and Michael, Bill and i went back to Neverland. Judge: Okay. Bill, what did you hear and saw? Bill: I heard screaming. So i ran inside and saw y/n with a man. The man was laying on the grond groaning of pain. Y/n told me what happened. I grabbed a rope and tied it around him. I called the police immediately. The police asked me questions. After the police went away and took Brandon with them, we went back to Neverland. Judge: Alright. Mrs.Jackson is there something else you want to say? You: I think i've said everything. Judge: Alright, you can sit down. *You and Bill walked back to your place. George gave you a pad on your shoulder.* George: You did great. You: Thank you George. Judge: Mr.Field. i would like to invite you to the chair. *The police walked to the chair with Brandon. He sat down.* Brandon: I don't really have to say anything. Judge: And why not Mr.field? Brandon: Because it won't help. Mrs.Jackson told everything. Judge: I want to hear both sides of the story or else you have no choice but to go to jail. Brandon: No. Judge: Pardon? Brandon: I have a surprise. *Brandon looked at Max and nodded. Max stood up and grabbed a gun and pointed at you.* Max: EVERYBODY STAY STILL AND NO ONE GETS HURT! The whole crowd screams and hide their heads. The security grabbed their guns.* Max: DON'T COME CLOSER OR I'LL SHOOT! Brandon: HOW DOES THAT FEEL Y/N?! *Michael stood up.* Mj: DON'T SHOOT HER! You: Michael sit down please! Max: SHUT UP WACKO JACKO! You: HEY! DON'T CALL HIM THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER! Max: SHUT UP YOU WHORE! GET OUT OF THERE! WALK TO THE FRONT! NOW! Mj: No don't do it y/n. You: Sit down michael! *michael sat down. You walked up to the front with your hands up.*