Season 2, Chapter 10

Mj: yes? Security: It's safe. You can leave. Mj: Thank you sir. The security closes the door. You: Wait! Mj: yeah he heard us laughing. You both laughed even harder now. Mj: Let's go, the kids are waiting for me. You: Okay Mike. You both got dressed. You put on a cute summer dress. You are facing your back to Michael, he is staring at you. You noticed it. You: Stop staring Michael. Michael: how did you know. He giggles and puts his clothes back on. You: i just knew, well i'm ready now. Mj: Let's go. Michael grabs your hand again and walked to the door with you. He opened the door. Mj: Thank you for helping me sir. Security: It's a pleasure Mr.Jackson. Michael nodded and walked towards the elevator with you. You started to laugh again. Mj: Ssshht stop laughing. *He giggled* You: Sorry it's just to funny. You both got into the elevator. When the elevator opened you saw Bill. Bill: Hey y/n. You gave Bill a hug. You: Hi Bill. Bill: I'm glad to see you guys together. Michael smiled and gave you a kiss on your cheek. Mj: I'm happy too. Bill: shall we go? Mj: Yes. You all walked to the car. Bill: Don't get all freaky in the backseat again. Mj: Don't worry, we already did. *You laughed* Bill: Jesus. It was now 21:49 pm. You are driving for 2 hours. You fell asleep on Michaels shoulder. Bill: Hey mike? Mj: Sshht she's asleep. Bill: Oh sorry. Mj: but what's wrong? Bill: Don't forget you have that video clip tomorrow. Mj: Ohw shoot! You woke up. Mj: Ohhh sorry babe. You: What's wrong? Mj: Nothing just go back to sleep. You: hmm okay. You put your head on his lap and closed your eyes. Michael goes through your hair with his fingers. Bill: Is y/n still going to be in it? Mj: Yeah if she wants though. Bill: Alright. What's the plan? Mj: Of what? Bill: The video. Mj: Owhh yeah uhhh... Bill: What's wrong? Mj: The idea is that i sit on a chair and y/n gives me a lap dance. Bill: Okaayyy.