season 2, chapter 42

Mj: Are you okay? You: Michael i swear i saw Brandon. Mj: What did you see? What happened? You: i felt something behind me...like wind. So i turned around and i saw him. He had a knife and he stabbed me in my stomach. *You're crying* Mj: calm down sweetie. It was all imagnation, it wasn't real. You: Michael i swear i- Mj: look me in the eyes. Just calm down okay. I think you are nervous about the lawsuit. Remember we have that appointment today. You have to stay calm and take a deep breath. Everything is going to be alright, i'm here with you okay? You: Okay *You take a breath* okay. Mj: Are you okay? You: I'm okay now. *Michael hugs you and gave you a kiss on your forehead.* Mj: you scared me so bad. You: i'm sorry. Mj: It's alright. I'm glad you're okay. You: i was making pancakes. Do you want some? Mj: Yeah sure. I'll wake the kids up. You: Okay. *Michael went upstairs and woke the kids for breakfast. You are so confused. You saw him, he was standing there with a knife. You felt it! You saw him! How did this happen...am i going crazy? Something is wrong, this isn't right. I've never had this before.* Prince: What are we eating? *Prince was rubbing in his eyes because he just woke up* You: pancakes! Prince: Yay!! *Prince ran to the dinnertable and sat down. He waited for the pancakes, while you were making them. Michael came down with Paris in his arms. He sat her down and gave the kids some milk.* You: Pancakes are ready to get eating by hungry kids. *The kids and Michael laughed and you put down the plates with pancakes.* You: I hope they're good. Mj: They are delicious sweetheart. Kids: Jummy!! Mj: I think the kids like it too. *You both laugh* You: Do you want some coffee? Mj: oh yes please, thank you babe. You: No problem sweetheart. *You walked to the kitchen and grabbed two cups of coffee and sat them down on the dinnertable.* You: here you go. Mj: Thank you. You: You're welcome. *you sat back down. You saw Michael looking at you. You know that michael was trying to ask if you're okay. You nodded yes and he smiled.*