Chapter 13

MJ: Here drink this Prince. Prince: Thank you daddy. MJ: your welcome Prince. I'm gonna wake Paris up, i'll be right back okay. Prince: Okay daddy. Michael walks over to Paris. MJ: Goodmorning Paris! Paris was already awake and was drawing on a paper at a little table. Paris: Goodmorning daddy! MJ: Want to eat some breaktfast? Paris: Yes i'm really hungry. MJ: you can keep wearing your pyjamas. Paris: Yeeeeyy! Paris runs downstairs. Paris: pancakes!! Michael comes walking downstairs. You: Here you go Paris. Paris: Thank you so much! You: Your Welcome Paris. You: i have some pancakes for you too. MJ: thank you. I'm gonna ask Prince if he wants some pancakes. You: Okay. MJ: i'll be back in a moment. Michael walks back to Prince. MJ: Prince? Do you want some pancakes? Prince: I'm not hungry. MJ: hmm okay, tell me when you need something okay. Prince: Okay daddy. Michael walks back downstairs. You: And? MJ: He is not hungry. I'm gonna call a doctor he never turns down pancakes. You: Hmmm poor kid. MJ: Hello? Yeah i need a doctor. My son is sick someone needs to check on him. Okay thank you. Bye. MJ: The doctor will be here in 20 minutes. You: Good! And how are you feeling Michael? MJ: I'm okay. You: if you want to talk i'm here. MJ: Thank you y/n. I'm here for you too if you need me. He gives you a long tight hug. Paris: Daddy your on TV!! Michael and you run to the TV. Journalist: Michael jackson let a girl in his house. Are they a couple or is it just temperary?  You run upstairs. MJ: shit!