Introduction

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮  𝓽𝓸

𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷  𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮

𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷  𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮

𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈.
𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓉.

OVERVIEW

The young boy overlooked the many students before him

The young boy overlooked the many students before him. Some where older; returning students to the legendary Wizarding school. However, most were first years, like himself. All were conversing happily amongst themselves, most presumably about their return to Hogwarts or about the next seven years to come due to their excited expressions.

But, what did Park Jimin have to look forward too? No one would want to be his friend, especially since he's a Park. In the wizarding world, his family are renowned to be cold and unforgiving. However true that may be, young Jimin has been raised like his father, but he's still just an ordinary boy - Oblivious to the dark things going on behind closed doors in his very own home, though a time will come when the dark secrets are revealed.

With everything dark in his life, what happens when a bright; sassy, dark-haired girl stubbornly enters his life at Hogwarts?

DISCLAIMER

꧁ A BTS AU where the members of BTS are characters based off those of Harry Potter.

I do not own the members of BTS or the known characters belonging to the talented J.K Rowling. However a few characters are of my own imagination so don't attempt to steal - as I will find you ;)

The storyline is based off the events both in the movies and the books, however the majority of scenes are of my own imagination so please don't plagiarise. Obviously there are a lot of Harry Potter fanfics out there, and so some scenes may be similar as I've followed the actual storyline by JK Rowling, however the scenes that aren't in the film are of my own imagination and any similarities are just a coincidence, I don't want people to steal my work so why would I steal other peoples?