113

-------- °° --------
[ 7.6 ]
❛Everyone's under the weather❜
-------- °° --------

Another day hiding from the dark lord and his followers consisted of packing away the tent they had set up and camped in for a few days in the woods, Hoseok lifting the enchantments and beginning the long trek to find the other Horcruxes

The four currently marched through what felt like endless miles of green fields, until they stumbled upon what looked to be an old; forgotten barn house, which would provide them warmth and shelter from the growing colder temperatures outside.

As Haru sat herself down on a large bale of hay, she noticed Taehyung tucked away to himself in the corner, glaring at nothing in particular. It was only then she realised the usually bright boy had been rather quiet these past few days, separating himself from the group as the dark circles under his eyes only grew.

Despite his foul mood, Taehyung never stopped playing the small radio which still spoke out the many names of those missing or dead. Haru wouldn't say it but she was listening also...what if it were to announce her parents names?

She hadn't seen them since the evening of Joongs and Fleurs wedding, but even then she had hardly seen them, since they stayed patrolling the outskirts of the tent to make sure no evil was to make its way inside. It seemed they had both been too busy with the order, that they had forgotten to spend time with their own daughter. Haru didn't blame them though, as she knew being both aurors and members of the order must be very time consuming; especially now that the Dark lord had returned and vowed to wreak havoc.

Hoseok rested his back against the barns door, his head faced up to the sky as he gets lost in his own mind, obviously thinking about the Horcruxes and the falling wizarding world. He seemed to be in a negative state of mind, depressed even...they all were.

His dark brown eyes caught sight of something in the sky making him squint up at it, then they widened when he realised what it actually was.

"Deatheaters." He thought aloud, catching the rests attention. They were all quick to join his side, looking up to the grey sky to see forms of black smoke clouds, all travelling quickly in one direction.

As Haru stared up at them, her curious mind wandered about who they could possibly be?

"Do you think one of them could be Jimin?" She couldn't help but ask, the words slipping from her mouth. "Or even Yoongi?" Haru adds sadly, not only missing her lover...but also her friend.

"There's no way to tell." Jungkook mutters, his cautious eyes not leaving the black smokes in the sky. "Do you think they'll be okay?" She whispers more so to herself, however Hoseok had heard her clearly.

"We weren't the closest to Park, however it takes a fool to not see how strong and talented of a wizard he is, Min too...they'll be fine Haru." Hoseok smiles comfortingly at her, his words hitting her right in the heart.